All Saints in Big Sky has returned to in-person Sunday services at Big Sky Chapel.
Additionally, the Sunday service will be
LIVE-STREAMED at 10 AM
for viewing from home
on our YouTube Channel:
Summer Worship Protocols for All Saints
- Masks will not be required but are welcome during worship.
- Masks will be worn by adults and children participating in our Small Saints program for the safety of unvaccinated children under 12.
- The congregation is welcome to sing as an assembly, once again.
- Distribution of the bread and wine of Holy Eucharist will take place during the service, not outside after the dismissal.
- We look forward to the reintroduction of Coffee and Fellowship Time, and a month of outdoor worship during July.
Please note: Worship will continue to be live-streamed on our YouTube site, and made available for later viewing on Sunday evening each week.
We thank you for your ongoing flexibility and grace as we continue to monitor COVID developments and make adjustments to our worship life at All Saints. And thanks be to God for the continued availability and distribution of vaccines in this corner of the world.
Grace and peace to you.
Pastor Miriam and the Joint Council of All Saint
Welcome to All Saints in Big Sky
Whether you are a vacationer, a part-time resident, a seasonal worker, or a full-time community member of Big Sky, you are welcome here. Whether you are old or young, single or partnered, married or widowed, alone or with family, retired or working, sure of your faith or still figuring it out, you are welcome here.
At All Saints in Big Sky, you will discover a unique faith community of Episcopalians, Lutherans, persons with a variety of other church backgrounds, and those who are trying out church for the first time.
At our center is God, abounding in mercy and love, made known to us in Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Online giving is now available for All Saints in Big Sky!
Enter here to begin online giving to the General Fund of All Saints in Big Sky